We are your 2257 3rd Party Custodian of Records for Your Compliance!
We are a Secure and Proven 3rd Party Custodian of Records capable of satisfying all your legal compliance for 2257. We have created an easy to use technological interface, and offer all our clients a valuable collection of Adult Business legal support.
- Do you produce or distribute adult content?
- Do you exercise proper "due diligence" to complete a 2257 affidavit for every model & performer that works with you?
- Do you acquire and document all the necessary forms and identification required by federal law?
- Have you ever been contacted by the U.S. Federal Government, FBI, or local law enforcement?
Dedicated to Instant and Effective Document Retrieval and Inspection.
There is never a reason for legitimate producers or distributors of adult content to worry, or have to guess about legal compliance as set forth in federal law 2257. Vault22257 makes it easy. Our service maintains and indexes your records and offers seamless interface with all appropriate law enforcement agencies: The US Attorney General's office; The FBI; as well as state and local agencies.
More importantly, Vault2257 acts as your designated contact of record, and we actively work to satisfy all requests once made by law enforcement personnel.
What is 18 U.S.C. § 2257?
18 USC 2257 and CFR 75 are federal law requirements of record keeping of the proof of age of models and required notices on products including content.
This federal law places stringent record-keeping requirements on the producers of sexually explicit materials. The guidelines for enforcing these laws (colloquially known as 2257 Regulations (C.F.R. Part 75), part of the United States Code of Federal Regulations, require producers of sexually explicit material to obtain proof of age for every model they shoot, and retain those records. Federal inspectors may at any time launch inspections of these records and prosecute any infraction..
Regulations now permit third-party custodians, rather than producers themselves, to hold required records, and permit records to be maintained digitally. In addition, the updates permit the labeling requirement to be complied with through hyperlinks on Internet depictions.
Strong points to consider when maintaining important records like 2257:
To learn more about how we make compliance easy and affordable with our online 18 U.S.C. § 2257 records management...
- We are Your 3rd Party Custodian of Records Legal Representation.[ All requests get directed to and handled by our Legal Department ]
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Easy Searchability
- Regulatory Compliance
- Significant Cost Savings
- Disaster Recovery Protection
- Secure Access, Anytime, Anywhere